Thanks for your hospitality, we have arrived home by now.
Albania has become the home of priceless natural treasures, of which we have seen only a little, while we arrived from Pogradec – Sarande to Koplik in 3-4 days.
My full track:
1. Szeged(H) – Makó(H) – Timisoara(Ro) – Kovin(Srb) – Nis(Srb) – Skopje(Mk) – Mavrovo(Mk) (730km)
2. Mavrovo(Mk) – Struga(Mk) – Pogradec(Al) – Leskovik(Al) – Kalpaki(Gr) (330km)
3. Kalpaki(Gr) – Sarande(Al) – Vlore(Al) (189km)
4. Vlore(Al)– Dures(Al) – Vore(Al) – Milot(Al) – Kukes(Al) – Laidhize(Al) – Fierze(Al) – Valbone(Al) (512km)
5. Valbone(Al) – Fierze(Al) – Koman(Al) – Shkoder(Al) – Mes(Al) – Shkoder(Al) – Hani I Noti(Al) – Podgorica(Al) – Mojkovac(Mont) – Zabljak(Mont) – Sasvnik(Mon) – Niksic(Mon) (450km)
6. Niksic(Mon) – Vilusi(Mon) – Treblinje( Bih) – Stolac(Bih) – Tasovcici(Bih) – Mostar(Bih) – Jablanica(Bih) – Vakuf(Bih) – Lisac(Bih) – Novi Travnik(Bih) – Zenica(Bih) – Doboj(Bih) (500km)
7. Doboj(Bih) – Bosanski Samac(Hr) – Dakovo(Hr) – Eszék(Hr) – Udvar – Alsónyék(H) – Baja(H)- Öttömös(H) – Szeged(H) (339)
Sum 3050 km.
We have been to many places, but no place is like Albania. You live in a beautiful country.
We liked the neighbourhood where your motel was so much, that I decided to return in 2011 with my friends to spend there a little more time.
My plan is to travel from Valbone to Thet by motorbike through the mountain roads. Or if its not possible by bike do you think we can take the trip on foot?
Where does that road lead which is running up the valley next to the motel and the river?
Lajos from Hungary
My ftp server films:
1. Romania 2009. (280 Mb))
2. Austria 2009. (522 Mb)